NetTeller online banking is a free, secure service available to all our customers. Security controls include firewalls, SSL Protocol, auto-logoff, multi-factor authorization & PIN security.? With NetTeller you can:
- Access account information
- View 6 months of detailed history on your accounts including checks cleared, deposits and debit card?transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts or make a loan payment
- Originate/View stop payments
- Download transactions to Quicken, Quickbooks, a text file or a spreadsheet
- Access e-statements and check images
Online bill payment is provided free of charge on personal accounts. Add Bill Payment to NetTeller online banking and you can:
- Pay bills electronically or by check
- Schedule future or recurring payments to go automatically
- View online bill payment history
- Add or delete payees online
Keeping Your Account Information Secure
Although Greenfield Banking Company maintains the highest level of security, your account privacy depends largely on you. Here are several things you can do to keep your account information secure.
- Don't reveal your User ID or PIN to anyone else. Your User ID and PIN are designed to protect your banking information, but they will only work if you keep them to yourself.
- Avoid selecting codes based on personal information or dictionary words.
- Avoid keeping written records of your codes.
- You will be required to change your PIN every 180 days.
- Don't walk away from your computer if you are in the middle of a NetTeller session.
- Once you have finished your NetTeller session, sign off before visiting other Internet sites.