GBC PocketBanker – Mobile banking solution!
- Compatible with any Web-enabled mobile phone that supports WAP browsers, regardless of make, model or mobile service carrier
- Supports all account types including checking, certificates of deposit, money markets, loans and lines-of-credit.
- Allows customers to view balances and transaction history, transfer funds and make payments
- Can conduct activities that have been set up in Cash Management like originate ACH, send wire transfers & pay bills.
- Displays event, balance, item and personal alerts
- Enforces the industry’s highest security standards, including multi-factor authentication.
- Free apps for GBC PocketBanker are available at Apple and Android app stores.
Click here to enroll in Online Banking, then you can take advantage of our Mobile Banking Product, GBC PocketBanker!
Protecting your account information is as important to us as it is to you. The following are some of the controls that have been put into place to protect your information:
- Secure Firewalls
- SSL Protocol
- Automatic inactivity logoff
- Multi-Factor Authorization (with secure token access for multi users in Cash Management)
- PIN Security system
Keeping Your Account Information Secure
Although Greenfield Banking Company maintains the highest level of security, your account privacy depends largely on you. Here are several things you can do to keep your account information secure.
- Don't reveal your User ID or PIN to anyone else. Your User ID and PIN are designed to protect your banking information, but they will only work if you keep them to yourself.
- Avoid selecting codes based on personal information or dictionary words.
- Avoid keeping written records of your codes.
- You will be required to change your PIN every 90 days.
- Don't walk away from your computer or phone if you are in the middle of a NetTeller or PocketBanker session.
- Once you have finished your online banking session, sign off before visiting other Internet sites.
- If you notice any suspicious or unusual activity related to any of your accounts, contact us immediately at 317.462.1431, or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Remote Deposit is a web-based check image capture, storage & processing solution. ?This service allows your business to deposit checks received without leaving your office. ?Checks are scanned through a scanner attached to a Windows?-based PC and uploaded to deposit to your account. For more information on this service, please contact our Electronic Services Center. ?